Can more than one person be editing Confluence at exactly the same time?

Helen Pippard November 25, 2020

Hi There

I am about to set a team task where multiple people will be asked to contribute to a confluence page.  

Rather than establishing a schedule of who can be in the page at any given time I was wondering of confluence can cope with more than one person editing the page at exactly the same time

Kind Regards

Helen

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2020

Hi Helen,

... and finally I want to chime in with the link to the documentation for this topic:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/collaborate-on-content/

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2020

Yes @Helen Pippard ,

Just adding a screenshot that you can relate to when multiple people are working on the same page.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2020

Yes, that's what the collaborative editor does.  Everyone editing the page can see the others edits happening, similar to sharing a google doc.

Helen Pippard November 25, 2020

Brilliant! Thank you for confirming this for me

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events