Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can i use sharepoint connector to embed a SharePpoint calendar in a wiki page?

As listed. we would want to embed the team SharePoint Celendar in a wiki page, can we use SharePoint connector to do it?

3 answers

4 votes
Joe Clark Atlassian Team Jun 30, 2011

Hi John,

You can embed the Calendar data into the Confluence page, but it will appear in a tabular format, like any other SharePoint List (ie. the events won't actually appear as a calendar).

There are a couple of open feature requests in our JIRA project for improved calendar integration (see CSI-226 and CSI-442), if you'd like to vote for them.

We recently released a brand new calendaring plugin for Confluence (Team Calendars). I am hoping that in the next release of the SharePoint Connector I will be able to integrate the two plugins in order to easily embed SharePoint calendar content into Confluence.

Hi Joe,

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but any news on this? Is it possible to embed a SharePoint calendar within a Confluence page and have it appear as a calendar that one can interact with?

Thanks

HI @JohnK 

thank you for your interest in the SharePoint Connector for Confluence. 

I would like to offer you to contact us using our official Support Portal, in order to check deeper on your question.
When/if you do so, could you also please let us know which Confluence and SharePoint hosting do you use (Server/Data Center or Cloud/Online)?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Lorenzo
Communardo Support

0 votes
Jamie B I'm New Here Jan 18, 2023

I'm looking for the same as Charley. I would be okay with a read-only view of the day's meetings or the week view, even if I can't edit "in-line". anything? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events