Can i use sharepoint connector to embed a SharePpoint calendar in a wiki page?

JohnK June 29, 2011

As listed. we would want to embed the team SharePoint Celendar in a wiki page, can we use SharePoint connector to do it?

3 answers

4 votes
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2011

Hi John,

You can embed the Calendar data into the Confluence page, but it will appear in a tabular format, like any other SharePoint List (ie. the events won't actually appear as a calendar).

There are a couple of open feature requests in our JIRA project for improved calendar integration (see CSI-226 and CSI-442), if you'd like to vote for them.

We recently released a brand new calendaring plugin for Confluence (Team Calendars). I am hoping that in the next release of the SharePoint Connector I will be able to integrate the two plugins in order to easily embed SharePoint calendar content into Confluence.

Patrick Gimenez May 12, 2017

Hi Joe,

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but any news on this? Is it possible to embed a SharePoint calendar within a Confluence page and have it appear as a calendar that one can interact with?

Thanks

0 votes
Lorenzo Manfredini
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2023

HI @JohnK 

thank you for your interest in the SharePoint Connector for Confluence. 

I would like to offer you to contact us using our official Support Portal, in order to check deeper on your question.
When/if you do so, could you also please let us know which Confluence and SharePoint hosting do you use (Server/Data Center or Cloud/Online)?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Lorenzo
Communardo Support

0 votes
Jamie B January 18, 2023

I'm looking for the same as Charley. I would be okay with a read-only view of the day's meetings or the week view, even if I can't edit "in-line". anything? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events