Can i create a jira issue from within Confluence

Frode Haugland September 28, 2016

I'm looking for functionality similar to the current JIRA macro in Confluence but with a configuration that determines - project | issue type | custom fields - all predefined.

This encapsulated in a create JIRA issue button that that gives me a screen with the predefined values and possibility to fill in say description field.

A resusable create new JIRA issue if you will.

3 answers

0 votes
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2017
0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2016

If you want customized control, you can put a Run macro to restrict what can be done and then put a CLI Macro in the body to create the issue with the parameters input through the run macro.

0 votes
Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2016
Susan Kraft-Yorke October 1, 2019

Bart's content is no longer there - it's been removed

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events