Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone verify whether the email I received from the confluence is legitimate or not ? Please?

darknessdawn13 January 12, 2023

Email was sent by confluence@laxe4z.atlassian.net and mailed by mail- EU.atlassian.net and details information regarding a Bitcoin bonus to my account as a gift from Elon musk that several others also received and there are emails listed at end of email . It also says I only have 20 hours left until the transfer is kept by them as my year mark resets any bonuses to zero . Can anyone verify if this may be valid or not before I pay them 65 USD to transfer the bonus to my wallet? Please?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Makisa Appleton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2023

Hi @darknessdawn13 Thank you for raising this and for your guidance @Brant Schroeder. Please delete the email. We/Atlassian have investigated and ensured that no further emails will be sent from this site.

Ronald Douglas August 24, 2023

I am currently getting the same emails except they are saying that they cannot change my email because it is associated with and account and something about bitcoin withdrawl..

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2023

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for letting us know about it. Another user has reported the same here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Account-questions/Is-this-spam/qaq-p/2458433

We are currently actively working on the issue.

Thank you,

Shannon S | Atlassian Community support

Like Makisa Appleton likes this
1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

@darknessdawn13 Welcome to the Atlassian community

That is spam and you should not do anything with it.  I will escalate this to Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events