Can Latex be used to create formulae in Confluence pages?

Farzaneh Poorjabar April 18, 2022

Can Latex or a similar editor be incorporated into Confluence? 

3 answers

0 votes
Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2022

@Farzaneh Poorjabar 

Hello, 

If you are looking for a way to add LaTeX in confluence pages, I would recommend our app,

LaTeX EASY math equation for Confluence. 

You can choose inline/ block mode when you add LaTeX. As well as, it provides real time preview and selectable formula entry UI so you can easily add and edit formulas.  Please check it and feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the app. 

A month's free trial is available now! 

0 votes
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 15, 2022

Hi @Farzaneh Poorjabar

Yes, you need to use plugins from the marketplace, like LaTeX for Confluence or Content Formatting Macros for Confluence, etc.

The last one allows you to add also other macros to improve your confluence content: Tooltip, Footnote, BibTeX etc. 

Those apps were developed by my team, so let me know if you have any questions.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2022

You would need to get an app to do it, there are a couple of them in the Marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events