Can I view traffic statistics in Confluence Cloud?

Brian Carideo August 12, 2015

How can I view traffic statistics in Confluence Cloud? Is there a way to view site-wide statistics such as most visited spaces, pages, etc? Is there a way to install some kind of analytics on individual pages? For example, our president keeps a blog and would like to know how many people are viewing it.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2015

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ConfCloud/View+Space+Activity

You'll have to file a support request to get it activated, and it may slow down your instance a little bit.

Note that it will only start tracking views after it has been activated.

1 vote
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2017

Hi Brian,

Since the old usage stats plugin is restricted and inflexible (Atlassian don't appear to be enabling anymore) we created an add-on that provides some great usage statistics in Confluence Cloud. It includes an overview of activity but also the details like who has viewed a particular page.

You can find more information here: Analytics for Confluence Cloud

It's a couple of years later, but I hope it helps you and the next person.

Tracy B November 5, 2019

2019 update on this answer: there is no cloud version of this anymore, it appears.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events