Can I used multiple Space Blueprints in a single Space?

Hugh Paterson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2014

I would like to know if I can use the Knowledge Base Blueprint for a set of pages in my space, and Team Space Blueprint for a set of pages in my space (self hosted version of Confluence) or must I create seperate spaces for each of these blueprints to be used?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2014

Hi Hugh,
Actually you would have to create seperate spaces for each of these blueprints.
Cheers,

WZ

Hugh Paterson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2014

Are the macros which create the unique features in each seperate space availible so that one can use these kinds of features? - i.e. the knowlege managment features or the team space template.

Rayyan Kabli
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 12, 2014

How about creating a custom plugin? Would that make it work?

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2014

Hi Hugh,

We are actually tracking this feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-29499you may want to watch that to stay updated when progress commences.

Sherif

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events