I would like to setup a linux box to use as Confluence Server. Several questions here.
1. I uses centos 7 in the linux_x64. Can Confluence Server supported?
2. The linux box is running in a rack in the server room. It is a little bit old, and have very few display memory. (e.g. it is slow to open an X window for firefox.) I wonder after I install the Confluence Server, do I need to configure it using firefox, or it has its own GUI interface that can go trhough X windows.
3. If it is too slow, and I want to install it on another linux box. Should I ask Atlassian sales to modify the license file for me?
4. When I edit any files, is that possible to use Emacs/Vi to edit and check the result on a website?
5. any related documentation how linux server version would work?
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs