Can I turn off watchers notification for mockup changes?

Sabine Meyer July 15, 2015

Watchers get notification when I change a mockup although I cleared the Notify Watchers check box in the page where the mockup is in.

How can I turn that off? I only corrected a spelling mistake in the mockup - no need to notify anybody sad

1 answer

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2015

Are you sure you unchecked the box every time? Version 5.7 and earlier the box always reverted to being selected. At 5.8, it became "sticky."

quite sure. Notifications Check Box behaves well if I just edit a page. The problem is only if I update a mockup within the page.

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2015

Is this mockup via a specific addon such as LucidChart or Balsamiq, etc.?

yes, Balsamiq

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2015

I'm not that familiar with Balsamiq, but with LucidChart there is collaboration within LucidChart apart from Confluence and updates are presented to those that share that particular drawing. You might see if there is a setting in Balsamiq for regulating edit announcements.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events