Can I track the emails sent from Confluence (hosted) when I Share a page with other users?

Is there a log or way to view emails sent from Confluence via the Share page function? I have been using Share to let my reviewers know when a new page is read to review. I'd like to be able to see a Share history for all my content.

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Joe Clark Atlassian Team Jan 10, 2012

Hi there,

This functionality is not available in the Share page feature just yet; sounds like a good idea, though! If you are interested in sending this idea through to the developers, you could creata a new feature request on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF

Hi there,

I have got the same issue: users want to know what they have already shared with whom.

has this been resolved by now? I got a similar request by a client of mine ...

It seems that Atlassian hasn't implemented this, yet. But there is a New Feature Request, already. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-22396

I have a workaround for you (it works for me): share every page with yourself, then you can track it in your email program...

I would urgently need a solution for this ...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

388 views 3 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you