Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I list all pages of a space, showing if or if not they have a label attached?

Siegfried Steins May 16, 2022

In my case, I want to make sure, that certain pages do have a certain label, even if they were created via "blank page" (instead of using the correct customized page template).

Is there an option to do so, e.g. a simple list with all pages of a space in one column and used lables (or empty field) for each page in a second column?

2 answers

0 votes
Siegfried Steins May 25, 2022

Hi again and thanks to @Srinatha T for your inspiration.

I now made a big step forward using this CQL:

label not in ("label1","label2") AND type=page AND space.key="spacename"

The output I get from that is a plain list with two coloums - "Title" and "Space"

Is it possible to change the output? e.g. to "Title" and "Label"?

Thanks for any further inspiration :)
KR Siegfried

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2022

HI @Siegfried Steins ,

Welcome to Atlassian community.

I think you can achieve that using a database query but I will have to figure that out. But you can get the results by doing a simple search as well. Below CQL will list all the pages which does not have a label. 

Run a simple CQL.

type:page NOT labelText:[a TO z] AND NOT labelText:[0 TO 9]

Install an Add-on

Alternatively, there is a app which may be considered page-list-show-pages-without-label .  Just search on market place and you will be able to find a lot of options. You can choose which ever works. 

Thanks,

Srinath T 

Siegfried Steins May 17, 2022

Hi @Srinatha T and thank you very much for the warm welcome and you fast answer.

However, I get an error message "Could not parse cql"
And I'm afraid it's a little bit more complicated, as users might add labels on each page by themselves (which is wanted), but I have to check, whether certain defined lables are attached in order to organize our views via page property macros.

Probably, it's possible to adjust the CQL? (I already used JQL, but not CQL so far)

Thanks a lot in advance :)
KR Siegfried

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events