Can I insert Amazon affiliate code in my Confluence page?

Gary Fujioka_ Sr_ April 3, 2022

I've attempted the iFrame macro and am getting a refused to connect error.

The code looks like this:
<iframe sandbox="allow-popups allow-scripts allow-modals allow-forms allow-same-origin" style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=sanewire-20&language=en_US&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01MXUSRMN&asins=B01MXUSRMN&linkId=8abf39d73dffccef7e1066cde6369f39&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

Thanks for any thoughts.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

@Gary Fujioka_ Sr_ Welcome to the Atlassian Community

You can use the iFrame macro.  Just put this in the URL section: //ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=sanewire-20&language=en_US&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01MXUSRMN&asins=B01MXUSRMN&linkId=8abf39d73dffccef7e1066cde6369f39&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true

Make the height 240 and width 120.

Worked fine for me.

Gary Fujioka_ Sr_ April 5, 2022

Thank you Brant. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Like # people like this
Echefu okechukwu Divinefavour December 15, 2022

Thanks 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events