Can I import from MindManager to draw.io?

Scott Hutcheson June 9, 2017

I have MindManager files and want to import them to draw.io on Confluence Server, is this possible?

I notice that draw.io content text is searchable, so attaching the MindManager files isn't enough.

1 answer

2 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2017

We started a Freemind import plugin for draw.io, but it was paused due to lack of interest. The idea would have been to MindManager to Freemind, then to draw.io.

Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2020

Any update Draw.io guys? the uservoice link is not working :'(

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2020

We won't be implementing a MindManager importer.

Like Mauricio GALVEZ likes this
Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2020

Thanks for the fast feedback !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events