Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get user login data in Confluence page.

Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2016

I am planning to get live data of user who did not login to JIRA / confluence via Crowd . I understand that this data can only be fetched from the database via sql query. 

Can this fetched data be displayed in confluence in a readable format.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2016

Assuming that you are using JIRA as the user server for confluence, these users will also be available in the confluence database. Start by defining the db server as a datasource in confluence.

Once the source is added to server.xml and you can run a query against it, a query like this will display all fields of the user database-table:

select * from cwd_user;

You can of course narrow down the query to only show active users:

select * from cwd_user where active='T';

Using crowd you will have a internal directory, and a JIRA user service, meaning users will be seen twice. Once more by adding "and directory_id=" and the ID number of your user directory ID (which you will see in the first query here).

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events