Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I display an active, responsive sprint in confluence

OliverD January 22, 2020

Hi All,

I want to know if it's possible to display an active JIRA sprint in confluence, I have looked for a gadget / macro that provides this functionality but can only find an overall process macro based on story points. 

Is there anything that details issues and allows you to filter between team members in the same way the roadmap macro does? Or at least with similar functionality?

Thanks

Oliver

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

Hello @OliverD !

I believe I understand your situation and would like to be straight to point with you. Natively, Confluence does not have a tool for such.

The closes to that would be for us to include the sprint page itself within our Confluence pages. Here is how:

1. Go to your Jira instance
  2. Get the sprint link (the screenshot down here shows where you can get this link) share.png
  3. Go to Confluence
  4. Create or Edit a page
  5. Insert the iFrame macro: [Confluence Cloud] iFrame Macromacro.png
  6. Use the link you got from Jira earlier
  7. Set the macro width as 100%
  8. Set the macro height as desired (I used 700px for a better viewing experience)  page.png

This solution is not as easy or well polished as a macro or gadget, but I believe that it can help with the situation.

Let us know if this helped, Oliver. Looking forward to your reply!

OliverD January 29, 2020

This is great, thanks Diego, this essentially achieves what we are looking for. 

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2020

Wonderful to hear that! I noticed that my previous message did not include the screenshots I mentioned. I edited it to include those.

Come share with us in the future, Oliver!

0 votes
Kavitha_Rani.Sinha August 7, 2022

@Diego Can this also be accomplished on server side?
since we done have iframe macro in our instance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events