I want to know if it's possible to display an active JIRA sprint in confluence, I have looked for a gadget / macro that provides this functionality but can only find an overall process macro based on story points.
Is there anything that details issues and allows you to filter between team members in the same way the roadmap macro does? Or at least with similar functionality?
Hello @OliverD !
I believe I understand your situation and would like to be straight to point with you. Natively, Confluence does not have a tool for such.
The closes to that would be for us to include the sprint page itself within our Confluence pages. Here is how:
- Go to your Jira instance
- Get the sprint link (the screenshot down here shows where you can get this link)
- Go to Confluence
- Create or Edit a page
- Insert the iFrame macro: [Confluence Cloud] iFrame Macro
- Use the link you got from Jira earlier
- Set the macro width as 100%
- Set the macro height as desired (I used 700px for a better viewing experience)
This solution is not as easy or well polished as a macro or gadget, but I believe that it can help with the situation.
Let us know if this helped, Oliver. Looking forward to your reply!