Can I create two charts from the same table?

I am trying to create two different charts based off the same table. Short of recreating the table, is there another way of creating the second chart?

1 answer

1 accepted

Put the table on a separate page. Then use include page macro inside the various chart macros.

Here is the storage view of the page:

<ac:structured-macro ac:name="chart"><ac:parameter ac:name="dataOrientation">vertical</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body>
<p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="include"><ac:parameter ac:name=""><ac:link><ri:page ri:content-title="chart include" /></ac:link></ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>

i tried that and it didn't work, any other suggestions?

It does work. Double check your pages.

It does work, Out of how is this different from copying and pasting the table twice?

It makes it possible to only have one copy of the table so that when it gets updated, both charts will reflect the same update.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

271 views 13 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you