Can I create multiple Meeting notes sub-sections under a Meeting Notes tab?

Mark Terrien
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2019

Hello - I have multiple meeting topics associated with a Page.  Under the meeting notes section of the Page, I would like to create different sub-sections, one for each meeting topic.  How do I do this?

Thank you

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2019

Hi Mark,

I think this feature request might be referring to what you need:

• CONFSERVER-29499 Enforce all blueprints to be placed under their index page / support multiple index pages per space

Can you have a look at that and read through the requirement, and let me know if it sounds like it? It refers to the fact that now when you create a meeting notes page it always goes under the main parent page. They want to have the option to create multiple index pages so you can have different meeting notes under these index pages.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Shannon

Luke Smith March 21, 2021

@Shannon S 
Hi Shannon, I found the above post when looking at restructuring our spaces. It is exactly what I was trying to do. I notice this is for the server, but another issue exists for the cloud.

It appears it is still outstanding, how do we vote for this?

Thanks,
Luke

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2021

Hi Luke,

You can vote on the ticket CONFSERVER-29499 at the top right-hand corner where it says Vote for this issue. If it's greyed out, you may need to log in again.

2021-03-23 12.21.47.gif

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any trouble!

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events