Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the way JIRA issues display in Team Calendars

Dean Cloutier May 23, 2016

Hi,

I am displaying JIRA Issue Dates in our team calendar. 

Is there way to prevent the project key, Issue number and the words ‘(Due Date)’ from displaying in the event name in the team calendar? Is there a way to form the JQL query to hide these elements?

• My calendar event looks like this: SC-6 – Summary text (Due Date).
  • I want it to look like this: Summary text.

Also, can I set which descriptive information displays in the event details pop-up (the information that displays when you click the event)?

• It currently displays Issue due, Assignee, and Status
  • I want it to display Issue due, Description, and Source URL (custom field that links to confluence page or confluence page attachment).

Thanks

7 answers

2 votes
Starkey DevOps June 25, 2018

I could not find a existing feature request or a solution for this, created a feature request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-55991 . Please vote for this if you need this feature. 

Zans McLachlan August 1, 2018

Thanks! I've done so. - Z

2 votes
Jessie March 22, 2018

Has anyone come up with a solution for this? I am trying to add the reporter field to calendar events created from Jira issues for a PTO service desk and calendar I made. 

2 votes
Zans McLachlan January 22, 2018

Any answers here? I, too, have a stakeholder looking to customize the JIRA field set displayed onMouseOver in Team Calendars for Confluence.

1 vote
Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2018

Looking for a solution for this as well, we don't need (Deployment Date and Time) as the 3rd line of text on every single entry, multiple times per day.  Seems like a common sense kind of request so figured there'd be a feature request as old as the app asking for it  :)

0 votes
Suresh Periyacheri April 9, 2017

I'm looking for the same. The calendar view is too cluttered and almost unusable when there are multiple issues close to each other!

0 votes
Kathryn Reddie November 6, 2016

Hi guys, I'd like an answer to this too.

Thanks.

0 votes
Katya Wegner September 29, 2016

Hi Dean, did you solved this problem? I have the same issue; I want to show the creator of an issue and the value of a customField if possible.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events