Can I change the way JIRA issues display in Team Calendars

Hi,

I am displaying JIRA Issue Dates in our team calendar. 

Is there way to prevent the project key, Issue number and the words ‘(Due Date)’ from displaying in the event name in the team calendar? Is there a way to form the JQL query to hide these elements?

• My calendar event looks like this: SC-6 – Summary text (Due Date).
  • I want it to look like this: Summary text.

Also, can I set which descriptive information displays in the event details pop-up (the information that displays when you click the event)?

• It currently displays Issue due, Assignee, and Status
  • I want it to display Issue due, Description, and Source URL (custom field that links to confluence page or confluence page attachment).

Thanks

7 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Any answers here? I, too, have a stakeholder looking to customize the JIRA field set displayed onMouseOver in Team Calendars for Confluence.

Has anyone come up with a solution for this? I am trying to add the reporter field to calendar events created from Jira issues for a PTO service desk and calendar I made. 

I could not find a existing feature request or a solution for this, created a feature request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-55991 . Please vote for this if you need this feature. 

Thanks! I've done so. - Z

Hi Dean, did you solved this problem? I have the same issue; I want to show the creator of an issue and the value of a customField if possible.

Regards

Hi guys, I'd like an answer to this too.

Thanks.

I'm looking for the same. The calendar view is too cluttered and almost unusable when there are multiple issues close to each other!

Looking for a solution for this as well, we don't need (Deployment Date and Time) as the 3rd line of text on every single entry, multiple times per day.  Seems like a common sense kind of request so figured there'd be a feature request as old as the app asking for it  :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

406 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you