Can Confluence search filter settings be saved for future use (next time you search e.g.)?

Bartt Richards May 5, 2021

Let's say I want to just search for a topic in the forum section or comments on certain pages. The filters can be set for an initial search. But if I close the search and then want to try another keyword, I would like the same filters to be in place. Is this possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Thiago Masutti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Bartt Richards 
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Confluence doesn't have a feature to store your last search, nor to save it as a filter (as Jira).

What you can do is to save the URL after you perform a specific search, since the search syntax is stored there.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 31, 2021

Hello @Bartt Richards ,

"iFinder Confluence Search" meets your requirements. In addition, you can use multiple search tabs and there is also an own dashboard available for the user. There you can find your " last searches ", " saved searches " and " favorite documents ".
iFinder Confluence Search is an alternative powerful search engine for the standard Confluence search (coexist). You can find more information about it in this article.

Best, 

Robby

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events