Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Confluence retrieve reports from Endpoint Central?

Tony Pirozzoli July 25, 2022

I've been able to connect our ManageEngine Endpoint Central platform to Jira using the Endpoint Central app in the Atlassian Marketplace. Currently, I generate various reports in Endpoint Central that get emailed to me, and I manually download these reports as PDFs and then store them as attachments in a page in a Confluence space that I use as a repository. I'm wondering, do Confluence or Jira have a built-in tool that could automate this process by retrieving the report for me, or allow me to send the report to Confluence/Jira directly (Endpoint Central only supports sending the reports as attachments to emails)? Or, is there another third party application from the Atlassian Marketplace that could be used for this purpose?

2 answers

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2022

@Tony Pirozzoli , 

There are a lot of reporting tools available in market place actually you might want to explore and choose the one suits for you. Most of them are actually paid apps.

Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2022

Hi @Tony Pirozzoli ,

Welcome to Community. 

In build we do not have a reporting tool but you can customize and create reports. The below Doc has the info for you.

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events