Calculate Automatically on Confluence Table

NORBERTUS WUSANA May 8, 2023

Hello, I currently plan to create the powerful table on Confluence, with some mathematics formula there, for example:

Sample.JPG

On Result, how can I count the amount from column A and B, such as sum, multiplication, etc?

Thank you

2 answers

3 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 11, 2023

Hi @NORBERTUS WUSANA,

We can also suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. Its Table Filter or Table Transformer macros will do the trick.

Besides, you may also use the Table Spreadsheet macro to get the Excel-like functionality (cell formulas, conditional formatting, etc.) right in Confluence.

The add-on is free for Cloud 1-10 users. Otherwise, you’ll get 1 month of free trial to decide if the app suits your needs.

1 vote
Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2023

Hi @NORBERTUS WUSANA 

Out of the box this is not possible in Confluence, I suggest you look in the marketplace for an App that will simplify this process, there are many options like:

Smart Tables for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace

Advanced Tables for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace

Hope this helps!

Regards

NORBERTUS WUSANA May 8, 2023

Thank you Charlie. I already review this 2 Apps, but I think it will be great if we find the free package / without x-days trials and payment xD

Like Charly [DEISER] likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events