CSS class for "Paragraph" text

Jay A April 4, 2013

If I use the source editor, the <p> stuff generated in the WYSIWYG editor does not have a class associated with it. Is there a way to associate a class with the "Paragraph" style? The reason is, when I use the scroll PDF exporter, I want to modify the font/size *only* for text generated as the Paragraph type in the WYSIWYG editor. If I modify it for all <p> tags, it obviously formats things I don't want it to. I'd like to be able to specify attributes for something like p.confluence.

Yes, I know I can change this with the source editor, but that's potentially doing hundreds or thousands of modifications for each document. I'd like the WYSIWYG editor to put it in automatically.

2 answers

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2013

@Stefan: Your link is dead because of the dot at the end.

0 votes
Sean Curtis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2013

In lieu of adding a class to all paragraphs in the content what about just being more specific in selecting them? Something like:

.wiki-content &gt; p {
}

That will only target paragraphs that are at the "top level" (ie not in a macro). You may need to extend it to match other things like:

.wiki-content &gt; ul &gt; li &gt; p {
}

Jay A April 4, 2013

Where would I add this? In the CSS for the Scroll PDF exporter?

Sean Curtis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2013
Yup. You may need to boost the specificity - I'm not familiar with the Scroll PDF exporter but it should work. Try it and see :)
Stefan Kleineikenscheidt _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2013

For the Scroll PDF Exporter you can put it into Content Formatting panel of your template as described here: http://www.k15t.com/display/PDF/Formatting+the+Content.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events