Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

CQL Query for "Page Status"

With Automation for confluence now live, I was wondering if there is a way (via CQL) to query for "Page Status" in confluence?

2 answers

0 votes

@Ken Young 

May I ask what automation action you want to fire based on "page status"?

Hi @Levente Szabo _Midori_ .  My goal is to have an administered status for pages  (ie. not to us tags) and to be able to automate documentation "freshness" checks.   The CQL would provide the metadata for the lifecycle of the document. Some documents can be marked "Don't review" and be ignored (via the CQL), others in different statuses could then  have notification workflows automatically kicked off, or associated Jira Tickets created to track the "updates" to the docs.

Thx

In this case, I recommend looking into the dedicated Confluence lifecycle management solution, Better Content Archiving for Confluence. After becoming a go-to tool on Data Center and Server, it will be soon available for Cloud as well.

Request early access by writing a line to me at levente.szabo@midori-global.com or join our Slack.

Better Content Archiving allows you to create your own set of statuses with their CQL definitions and build your content status schemes. The app automatically classifies content based on your rules and you can launch content review workflows using notification emails.

As a next step of the launch process, automatic archiving of Confluence pages will also be available.

Read more about the Early Access Program and the app in this Community post and watch the tutorial video here!

It's free until the GA release and Early Access users are in for discounts at the official launch.

confluence-cloud-review-status-label.png

(Please note that I'm part of the team developing Better Content Archiving for Confluence.)

Thanks for the product info.

Honestly, would rather fix via automation because it is a simple use case that really doesn't need to have larger reoccurring monthly cost.  Hopefully this information is exposed to CQL in the future.

Heya @Ken Young ,

I believe the CQL you are looking for is the following:

space = "xxx" AND status = XXX 

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Kind Regards,

Ashley Hudson

I couldn't seem to find this in the CQL docs. Thank you Ashley. 

Sweet! Glad I could help! :)

I spoke to soon--- I am getting the error: 

Invalid CQL

No field exists with the name: 'status

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS