Bulk removing deactivated Page owners

Tri-Sang Vo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 3, 2024

We have 2-3 deactivated Page Owners and they are stil owners of some confluence pages. I am a admin and can change it of course. But its painful to look for them for each single page.

Can I do it on bulk / plugin / script / whatever?

Thanks in advance.

Sang

3 answers

1 vote
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2024

@Tri-Sang Vo Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You may want to check out this article posted on Monday: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-Admins-articles/New-bulk-action-Change-your-page-owners-in-bulk/ba-p/2657959 

The feature is only available for Premium and Enterprise plans, but you could always do a trial upgrade (to do all the Premium things you want to do) and later return to the Standard plan.

0 votes
Lynne Wilton April 3, 2024

I believe the scriptrunner plugin does this. I am trying to get signoff for use within my workplace at the moment.

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2024

We make a free addon: Keep it up to date!. This addon lists the page owners.  You can directly click through to the page to change the owner.  However we do not have bulk edit (yet).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events