Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk move pages between parent pages

Thomas May 15, 2019

Per the title, how can i Bulk move pages between parent pages?

2 answers

1 vote
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2019

On Server, Tarun's method should work. But the most sure fire way is via Marketplace app:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212559/bulk-action-tools?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

You can do a free trial and see if it really is what you need.... (it does more than just bulk page moves).

Then after trial period review Benefits & ROI to validate continuing with a paid version.

1 vote
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2019

Hello @Thomas 

When you say "between parent pages" can you elaborate on this?

Because in Confluence you can easily move pages along with child pages.  And while moving you can select the new "parent" page. and in this way you can "bulk" move pages.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2019

@Thomas : Also, are you on Cloud, Server or Data Centre... because it can differ between the different platforms.

Thomas May 15, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your responses - we are currently on Server but we are switching to cloud soon.

case is: I have up to 101 pages that are currently on the same level. I want the 101st page to become the parent of the other 100.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events