I think I have a solution for your use case if you use Confluence Server or Data Center. The Table Excerpt Include macro supports multi-export from pages by labels starting from the version 5.0.0 of the Table Filter and Charts app. The new version also includes a new macro: Table Transformer that provides merging tables and any other kinds of table transformation:
1. Insert the Table Excerpt macro instead of the Page Properties macro, set the 'Excerpt name' parameter, and place the tables within the macro body on every page.
2. Add labels to the pages.
3. Add the Table Excerpt Include macro on the page where you want to have a data table and select the option 'From pages by labels', specify 'Excerpt name' and 'Page labels' parameters.
4. Wrap the Table Excerpt include macro in the Table Transformer macro, use 'Merge tables' preset to merge all the tables in one.
Please let me know if it helps.
Hi there. Not sure if previous solutions helped you. I've mixed couple advises from other people:
So each meeting we had a table with Agenda.
The task was to show on one page all meeting agendas for the past one year.
1. Convert individual agenda tables into Table Excerpt.
2. Get all tables on one page through Table Excerpt Include.
3. Assemble ONE table from many by using Table Transformer macros
4. On top of this Table give users the ability to sort and filter Data on that Table.
Maybe there are more elegant ways to deal with that task but I found the solution in 10 min by browsing answers at Atlassian Community.
for the server option of Confluence you can use "SQL-Powered Table Transformer" macro (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219300/sql-powered-table-transformer) along with the standard Excerpt/Excerpt include macro
Put each of the tables inside the Excerpt macro container.
On the summary page add the SQL-Powered Table Transformer macro container, then inside the container link all the tables from other pages using the Excerpt Include macro.
Adjust the SQL Query in the SQL-Powered Table Transformer macro properties to pull the needed rows from the needed tables. Table names will be TABLE_1, TABLE_2, etc. (according to the order you put them into the SQL-Powered Table Transformer)
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events