Bug: Visiting URL behind login when logged out fails to trigger reauthentication process

Mehron Kugler February 27, 2020

I have a page in my team's Confluence open. After I'm automatically logged out after a time, reloading the page generates errors. The error codes are m35p69 and s27rpv

I would expect to be redirected to a login page/SSO prompt, but the frontend code isn't picking up on that.

My organization is using SSO to authenticate.

If I log in using another tab, and reload this problematic tab, it works again.

Firefox 73.0, 64-bit, Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical - 1.0

These are the errors in the browser console:

react-dom.production.min.js:198:194

Error: "GraphQL error: a0ce0ab6-3b1a-416d-a631-31129a79976d: com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.rest.asap.api.AuthorizationFailedException: Request rejected because issuer is either not authorized or not authorized to impersonate"

bundle.esm.js:63:27

Empty error message

(source unspecified)

uncaught exception: Object

PageTreeController.js:505:14

PageTree error
Object { networkError: null, graphQLErrors: (4) […] }

1 answer

0 votes
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2020

Hello Mehron, 

First of all, welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Then, before we continue, if you are using either the standard plan, or the premium plan of Confluence Cloud, my advice is that you directly contact the Atlassian support, using the following link: https://support.atlassian.com/contact

But, if you are using the free version, then, posting here was the right thing to do :) 
I will have small questions to be able to help you: 

• When you talk about SSO to authenticate, do you mean that your company uses Atlassian Access for your users to authenticate to Confluence Cloud, using a third-party Identity Provider? If so, could you tell me which Identity Provider you use?

• If not, are you talking about the "Continue with.." feature?

2020-02-28 14_54_46-Log in to continue - Log in with Atlassian account.png

Thank you in advance. 
Boris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events