Broken images after migration

mmmato2 November 8, 2019

Tried to migrate Confluence server to cloud but after migration noticed that some images are broken.

BrokenImage.png
First tried to export the space and import it on the cloud. Also tried to use the migration tools on server to copy data directly to cloud but the same issue.
The affected images are displayed correctly on the server.

Tried to compare the failed attachments and the one which got migrated properly but cannot see any obvious reason.

Here is the link from the server which failed

failed.png

Here is one which was successfully migrated

worked.png

My server version is: 6.15.4

1 answer

0 votes
Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2019

Hi @mmmato2 , 

Can you reach out to Atlassian Support and share the export of the Confluence server space? they can evaluate the migration error and get that resolved. 

Thanks,

Kiran.

Cordula Schubert-Berker September 23, 2021

@mmmato2 Did the Atlassian support come up with a solution or at least pinpoint the problem?

Annamalai, Krishnapriya November 7, 2023

Hi @mmmato2 

Was there any solution given to this issue by Atlassian . Im facing the same issue

Chris Bradshaw November 8, 2023

Same here. Migrated images do not show. Tried re-migrating the space and still not displayed.

Anand Kumar Varma Potturi February 28, 2024

@Chris Bradshaw I know I am late to the party but content reindexing post migration did fix the issue for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events