Blog to pages

Dmitry Malysh June 22, 2021

Hello. I moved my all pages to blog :(

How can I revert it?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2021

Hello Dmitry,

To revert your pages from blogs back to pages you'll need to go to the page history of each page and revert prior to the blog conversation. More information on this can be found at Create, edit, and publish a page | Page versions and history.

My above answer was not correct, I am further investigating how to revert a converted page to a blog.

There is a feature request related to this: Convert blogs to pages | CONFCLOUD-72088. I am working with the team to follow up on Convert any page to a blog in Confluence to ensure we communicate the risk of accidental page > blog conversion and a path to revert these accidental changes.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Avni Barman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2021

Hi @Dmitry Malysh @[deleted], thank you so much for pointing that out and passing on the feedback. Today, you aren't able to convert blogs back to pages. However, we completely understand this is a valid request and our team is actively working on adding it to our roadmap so we can bring this feature to customers as soon as possible! Thank you for your patience!

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
ChelseaEHillier August 12, 2022

Any updates to this?? Need to urgently revert an accidental page to blog conversion. 

Like # people like this
Walid Boudabbous October 16, 2022

Any updates on this?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events