Bad formatting/padding within Confluence Cloud Tables?

Jeff Scattini September 24, 2019

In the last two weeks (perhaps less), I've created a number of tables, or modified pre-existing tables within Confluence Cloud. 

Everything looks alright in the Edit View (I've disabled the "new" editor template from appearing. It doesn't contain the functionality I need to actually make usable pages.), but when I publish the page, the tables are twice as wide as they need to be and there is no padding at all between the left-hand edge of the cell and the content. (default left-justified headers and content cells). 

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

When I look at the underlying XML, it all looks fine, it's just not being rendered correctly. Is this Atlassian releasing an update that screwed up their CSS? Is this an issue with Chrome? 

Bueller? 

2 answers

0 votes
Jeff Scattini September 26, 2019

I've submitted a formal bug: https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/42/PSCLOUD-37380 

As we haven't heard from Atlassian yet. 

Please watch and like to get this higher priority.

0 votes
Sachin Acharya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 24, 2019

Yes, I am also facing this issue. I tried it in Safari and it had the same issue. I don't think it is something to do with the browser.

I haven't been able to find any solution for it as of now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events