Atlassian User Interface library (AUI) license error

Tuyen Hoang March 8, 2017

Hi everyone,

We're trying to add the AUI component in our space and get an error below. We have valid license and AUI is free. Is there any reason why it's not working for us?

Thank you

Plugin Licensing Warning

You will need to:

1. Visit the Universal Plugin Manager and acquire the necessary licenses.

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2017

What macro are you adding to the page?

Hi Davin,

I just chose other macros and AUI Message Box

2017-03-08 15_06_15-Eric Anderson - Agile Training Home - Eric Anderson - Agile Training - Nebula.png

2017-03-08 15_06_27-Eric Anderson - Agile Training Home - Eric Anderson - Agile Training - Nebula.png

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2017

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought. That is part of the Content Formatting Macros add-on. The AUI macros require a license and the others don't. However, as of version 5.x of the Add-on they say it is now a fully paid add-on. Not sure totally what that means as I have updated it on my test Confluence and the macros that used to be free still seem to work. But no matter what the AUI macros have always been paid-for macros.

Do you know where I can purchase the license? Searching through market place doesn't give me anything. Thanks. 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2017

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events