Atlassian Lucene Rendering Error

Ibrahiem Mohammad February 13, 2019

Hi,

We just upgraded our staging env from 6.3.1 to 6.13, and we are seeing an error with some of our custom plugins which looks like the following: 

Top Stories Plugin

image.pngSubnavigation Plugin

image.png

Our Custom Search

image.png

I can also post the much longer stack trace, but just from this it seems clear that anything using this Lucene Mapper is now broken (not sure if thats due to sdk library changes or something else). 

Any hints or leads would be appreciated, not sure where to start looking for solutions to this

1 answer

1 vote
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2019

Hello there Ibrahiem! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Looking at the classes available for Confluence 6.13.0 I was unable to find the class you have been using. You can check it here:

Classes - Confluence 6.13.0

The most recent version of Confluence that lists this class is Confluence 6.12.2:

Classes - Confluence 6.12.2

If possible, you could try to downgrade your Staging Environment to Confluence 6.12.2.

Let us know your thoughts!

Ibrahiem Mohammad February 14, 2019

Thanks for the help Diego

How would I navigate the docs to see the classes for older versions? I want to see if I can find it in version 6.3 docs so I can understand what its doing and where it might be used.

Thanks

Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2019

Hello there Ibrahiem!

I navigated the versions by changing the URL directly:

https://docs.atlassian.com/ConfluenceServer/javadoc/6.12.0/index.html

I changed where it reads 6.12.0 to the desired version, such as 6.13.0 or 6.14.0.

However, for Confluence 6.3.x you need to look here:

https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-confluence/

Here is the directory where versions up to 6.6.0 are stored.

Let us know your thoughts!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events