Atlassian Google Doc Plugin error - solved

AJ Hawks April 1, 2012

I've installed this on a staging site and it works fine. I created a production site, restored our information to the production site. When I try to connect using Google Docs OAuth it says:

You have successfully authorized access to Google Docs. Please go back to your previous page and refresh.

When I refresh the page, it says:

Unable to authorise access to Google Docs

The inserted Google doc on the production site says:

Error rendering macro 'gdocument' : : com.appfusions.confluence.googledoc.bean.OAuthTokenPair ---- Debugging information ---- message : : com.appfusions.confluence.googledoc.bean.OAuthTokenPair line number : 1 path : /com.appfusions.confluence.googledoc.bean.OAuthTokenPair cause-message : : com.appfusions.confluence.googledoc.bean.OAuthTokenPair class : com.appfusions.confluence.googledoc.bean.OAuthTokenPair cause-exception : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ObjectAccessException required-type : com.appfusions.confluence.googledoc.bean.OAuthTokenPair -------------------------------

Where is a good place to start looking for the cause?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2012

Hey Cyberhawks, you might be better posting it direct to AppFusions (us) here..

http://www.appfusions.com or info@appfusions.com

Thanks..

AJ Hawks April 2, 2012

Thank you :)

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2012

Did you recreate your configs on the prod server, including getting a new Consumer key and secret ?

From what you have written, sounds like you just moved it and used the same credentials - and if server is different, then it is not the same.

Support for AppFusions is through our Website forms or info@appfusions.com

AJ Hawks April 5, 2012

Thank you Ellen. I did as a matter of fact create new config files for the new server, but I admit I hadn't thought of that. I only transfered the database and data files.

I installed Java 1.6.0_29 and re-linked it. That fixed a lot of issues with logging, and with Google Docs. It now works fine and so does the logging system. Ryan Goodwin from Atlassian sent me that tidbit that JDK 1.7.0 isn't supported yet (thank you, thank you.)

I'm using Confluence-4.1.6, Centos 5.7, Tomcat 7.0.26, JDK 1.6.0_29, and Confluence Google Docs Connector 1.3.0 among others. With the new release of Gliffy-4.2, everything is running wonderfully. Just FYI for anyone else experiencing these issues with JDK 1.7.0.

Now I get to break it again and see if I can integrate JIRA into this (on the staging server of course.) Muhahahaahah :)

Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2012

Appreciate you taking the time to post back! Glad you are rolling!

0 votes
AJ Hawks April 2, 2012

Could this have to do with running Java sdk 1.7 on our production server as opposed to running Java sdk 1.6.0_29 on the staging server? I've tried deleting the plugin and re-adding it, deleting it out of cache, verified it wasn't in MySQL PLUGINDATA when it was removed, and restarting the server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events