Atlas: email from "vivian.chau@atlas-67cedc46e45f.intercom-mail.com"- is this genuine or spam?

Deleted user June 9, 2022

Hello, I got an email from "vivian.chau@atlas-67cedc46e45f.intercom-mail.com" - is this a genuine Atlas (Atlassian) email ? Title is "new in Atlas: Give kudos, report on projects by goal, follow teams, and more!" and content looks regular, but all links are at this  intercom-mail.com

3 answers

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

Hi @[deleted] 

Yeah, I wouldn't click on it.

atlas.png

0 votes
Jennifer Bader January 3, 2024

That's a legit email. If you attempt to navigate to Atlas it will add you to the project and then send you the email.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2024

No.  It absolutely is not.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022

I'd burn it with fire - it's got all the hallmarks of malicious systems.  The domain name is a dead giveaway!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events