Arsenal Dataplane reports throwing error message

pauline kiet October 31, 2019

Reports that other Confluence users cannot see Arsenal Dataplane reports in my space. They are getting error message "For the field "Search", you do not have permission to access the saved configuration value: the filter 24614(or it may no longer be valid).

I have already set the Dataplane reports to allow everyone to view it.  I am not sure how to resolve the defects other Confluence users have reported.  The page itself has partial restriction of view only. Please help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Goldstein
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2019

Pauline- The most likely cause is that your saved Jira filter (with ID #24614) is not shared with the users trying to run your Dataplane report. So even though your Dataplane report itself is shared, those users don't have permission to access your saved Jira filter.

Go to that Dataplane report in Jira, look at which saved Jira filter it is using in the "Search" report config option, and then look up the permissions/sharing for that saved Jira filter in your Jira Issue NavigatorModify the sharing for that filter to include the users who will be running your report.

That should do it. 

If you continue to experience problems, please reach out to our Arsenale Support team for additional help.

pauline kiet November 12, 2019

Thank you very much, David!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events