Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we able to export all attachments in a Confluence space?

Trần Mạnh February 18, 2019

Hi all,

I need to get all attachments in a space but I don't see any option like that. I'm also searching on Google but there's no result. Could someone help me on this?

Thanks so much

4 answers

1 vote
Jakub Hanak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2019

Hello @Trần Mạnh ,

yes you can actually do that. Go to your space, click on More ... and then Attachements.

atta.png

Then you can click Download all.

down.png

Hope this is what you need.

Best regards,

Jakub 

Trần Mạnh February 18, 2019

Hi @Jakub Hanak ,

Actually I mean that one click for all attachments of a Project's space (Wiki), not only one page instead

Anyway thanks so much for your response

Regards,

Billy

Like # people like this
Apollonia Ponticiello March 18, 2020

@jakubjelen i'm on a MAC and don't see a 'more' option when I go to my spaces so that I can do a bulk download of the attachments - any help/idea?  unless i'm totally missing it. thanks 

0 votes
Victor Prasad June 25, 2020

The XML export takes all content including attachments.

But I do not see a way to download ALL attachments from a single space - that is what I would like to do.

Thanks,

V

0 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2019

AS far as I can tell from all the ongoing discussions, there seems to be no easy way to accomplish this.

0 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 18, 2019

Hi @Trần Mạnh !

Not an answer but a similar question:

Export All Attachments from a Wiki

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events