Archive Issue

Soraya Kuraiem Grippi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

Hello community! Anyone else having trouble to archive pages recently?

I'm one week trying to archive a specific page (at my company's domain), and I'm getting the error below.

"Your archive request had a problem

Your team is processing a large number of items. Try again later, after the queue has time to clear.

If this continues to happen, try contacting Atlassian Support."
Is there anything inside the page (like format or tables or links) that could prevent it to be archived? Never experienced that before.
Appreciate any guess and/or help!
Thank you!

2 answers

1 vote
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2024

@Soraya Kuraiem Grippi Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you tried contacting your Confluence Site Admin to see if they are doing some massive archiving project? 

If not, then I agree with @Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM that it's time to contact support. 

1 vote
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2024

I think one week is long enough to wait for the queue to clear out.  You'll need to contact support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events