Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Applying table filter shifts table data.

Edited

After applying a table filter to my table, (sometimes) confluence recalculates the table and shifts some of the data to the left. In order to fix the issue, I have to remove the data filters, save the changes, reload the page, reapply filters. 

Page specifics.

I have a large table on another page with a table excerpt macro around it. 

The page with the issue has:

Table excerpt include of the large table, inside a table filter, inside a pivot table, inside a chart from table. 

I have encountered the issue on another page with only a raw table inside a table filter inside a table excerpt, so I would be surprised if the other macros are effecting it.

Attaching a screenshot https://ibb.co/jbGLBwd as an example of what the table looks like. Only formatting worth mentioned I believe is the first two columns are merged rows.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

1 answer

Hi @Manouil Gioulountas ,

I've checked the behavior of the Table Excerpt Include <- Table Filter macro combination. For me the behavior is stable and performs as it is supposed:

• the alignment inside the table columns stays as it is (if it was right, then right; if left, then left)
  • the calculated totals are always on the right by default

So, to look into the issue, please check what version of the app you have - the current one is 9.2.0 for Server/Data Center. If yours is an older one, please update.

For Cloud your version is always up-to-date.

If the issue persists, please raise a support ticket. Attach the page storage format of the two pages (of the source page with the Table Excerpt and the result page with the Table Excerpt Include <- Table Filter macro). We'll recreate exactly your pages and look into the issue closely.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events