Anyone having issues with the OneDrive macro?

Alex Adland March 29, 2021

So we insert a OneDrive macro, set it up with the shared file URL and all is working as expected.  However, once the page is published the macro is converted into a "Display Embed" macro (guessing it's just the iFrame macro), going back into edit mode shows it's been converted.

At this point users start to experience authentication issues asking them to login to their 365 account multiple times or just displaying "login.microsoftonline.com refused to connect".

All was working fine until the later half of last week, so is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Regards

Alex

1 answer

0 votes
Harald April 14, 2021

Yes, I am also having problems using the button to embed the document. This was the case with the Chrome browser.
It looked to me like the login link was somehow going nowhere.

I noticed this point for the first time in the last few weeks.

After that I connected with the Microsoft Edge browser via the macro with OneDrive. That worked then.
After that I could see the embedded document again via Chrome.

Alex Adland April 14, 2021

Hi Harald

Thanks for the reply, but after talking with Atlassian support and screen sharing my issue for them to see it, they have raised this bug 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-71970 

looks like our issues are similar but different.

Alex

Harald April 14, 2021

I have also observed the behavior according to the new Atlassian ticket.
I just wanted to reproduce it again....and now everything worked??? :-)
I was able to copy paste a sharepoint link and then also select the "show embed" option in the generated smart link. This has now worked beautifully.
Also the other option to paste the /onedrive marcro and put the link there worked. The file was displayed embedded.
Has the issue been resolved?
It would be nice if the state stays like this.

Best regards 

Harald 

Alex Adland April 15, 2021

From my PoV the issue hasn't been resolved, after publishing the page with a onedrive macro in it, it still gets converted to a static iFrame macro with no additional features, so I'm guessing the status of the issue is correct.

Alex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events