Anyone else getting extra vertical scroll bars in confluence cloud

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2018

Not sure why I need two vertical scroll bars on a page but certain pages that never exhibited this have now got an extra scroll bar. 

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user July 24, 2018

Hi Arthur

A similar thing happened to me over the weekend and I have traced it to the Roadmap Planner macro that I has on that page.

I have had this macro on the page for a long time, but it would seem that the inclusion of it on a page now means that you get a vertical scroll bar in the published view.

/Kate

Tatyana Kuznetsova July 24, 2018

I have the same issue - I have an enexpected scroll bar as soon as I try to use Style Macro (custom CSS)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user July 23, 2018

I have experienced exactly the same and it is very frustrating. I am seeing it on 1 specific page, where all of the content is now presented with a scroll bar at the top.

I have tried reverting back to a previous version, thinking it was something I had done, but no change.

1 vote
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2018

Has anything changed in your screen resolution, monitor size or browser settings? Have the affected pages been edited recently?

It sounds like only certain pages are affected, do they have anything is common?

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2018

No, all users were effected. It seems it was a bug that has now been fixed.

Thanks

Art

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events