Any way to display JIRA fix version along with Summary in Confluence with JIRA Issue/Filter

Chitra May 17, 2016

Hi all,

In my Confluence I would like to add/link a JIRA Issue as  single issue. Now it displays Summary along with Status. But would like to add Fix Version information also. 
Thanking you in advance!! 

2 answers

0 votes
Chitra May 18, 2016

Thanks for clarifying the possibilities and would accept your solutions!!

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2016

I don't think it is possible to add any extra issue fields on Confluence Cloud.

Even Confluence Server needs an addon for achieving that:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atsistemas.jira.plugins.pageme/server/overview

But, unfortunately, it is not available for Cloud.

Chitra May 17, 2016

Oh!! I thought since status is shown...there would be a way to solve this.
But can you tell me whether this is possible?
To create table of the issues from JIRA in Confluence and also add my comment (Only in Confluence).
In this case I can add Fix Version...but cannot add a field to add my free comment in Confluence.

If you have any suggestions can you let me know?

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2016

You can probably get what you need from the Edit page:

macro.jpg

After that:

configuration.jpg

In the display options, select Table and fill in the columns (fields) you need to be shown.

You can show information from just one issue by using the following sample JQL:

key = KEY-23

where KEY-23 needs to be substituted by the issue key you want.

Hope it helps.

Chitra May 17, 2016

Thanks for your easy explanation!!
Is it possible to add a field to the table created manually just like "Remark" where I can write my comments just in Confluence.  As I want to add some points but not to needed to be reflected in JIRA.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2016

You can create a custom text field in JIRA named 'Remark', add your remarks there, and it will be displayed by the Confluence macro.

If you think I've answered your question correctly, consider accepting my original response with this thread of comments wink

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events