Any plugin or macro could help control the page version?

Bonnie Tan November 6, 2018

As we known, confluence page will create a new version whatever being modified in the page content. Is it any plugin that can support the version managed by editor in that page?Such as one page version is 1.0.0, when someone modify something in that page, the page version still keep 1.0.0 unless editor published it to version 1.0.1. Meanwhile, the version could be named with specific rules automatically set by space admin. What's more, the page version name could be managed separately.

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2018

Hi Bonnie,

I'm not too familiar with this, but perhaps Scroll Versions could help you with this?

Have a look and let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon

Bonnie Tan November 7, 2018

Hi Shannon,

I've tried the Scroll Versions but the result is that Scroll Version only works for Space version control but not separate page version control. I'm looking for a plugin which could help to control the page version manually(To record the page change history when some document was published.)

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2018

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for clarifying your needs.

There are a few other add-ons that deal with versions, perhaps they may help:

Again I haven't used any of these in particular, so I'm not sure which ones meet your requirements. I've tagged this post with the Marketplace collection so the vendors and users of these add-ons are here to answer any questions you might have.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events