Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All E-mail notifications coming from one technician

Bobby Darian July 5, 2024

So my team has had an issue where all e-mail notifications are coming from one Technician even though they have nothing to do with the ticket. How would I go about changing this? It reads that the tech created the ticket where I would like for the ticket to be made by a "JIRA Admin" or some sort of account that is not one specific person? Does anyone have insight to this problem? Thank you in advanced! 

Attached is a picture of the issue blacked out is the technicians name I'd rather it read JIRA Admin or something of the sort.JIRA E-mail issue.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2024

Hi @Bobby Darian , you mention "all" notifications. I want to be sure this is literally the case or not. If you were to add a comment to an issue does the notification show the other technician or yourself?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2024

It may be thate there are Legacy Automation rules in place that run as the technician. Can you check project settings > automation > Legacy?

Bobby Darian July 6, 2024

Most of the transitions are said to be made by that 1 technician even though they have nothing to do with the ticket, and we also receive e-mails that the technician closes tickets @ 11 PM or so even though they do not do that themselves, it seems automated.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2024

I'm sure it is. Did you check the legacy Automation rules?

Bobby Darian July 6, 2024

@Jack Brickey That worked thanks a ton! My fiance and I are fans of nightmare before christmas as well!

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2024

Cool! Please accept the answer so it helps others in future searches.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events