After migration to Confluence Cloud, getting error message on Creating a page

Aaron Baff January 11, 2023

I'm going to Create a page on Confluence Cloud for the first time since we migrated a while ago. Whether it's my Personal Space, or in another section, when I hit Create and go to a blank page to start editing, I get the same error message.

Can't save changes

Copy your work, refresh the page, and we'll try to reconnect.

I've asked my Admin, there's no apparent permissions issues at all. I get the same error when I go to Edit an existing page.

I've disabled uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger on the company sub-domain for the cloud.

I'm running current Firefox on KDE Neon (basically Kubuntu), even when I try and using a Private window with a fresh login, the same issue is occuring.

1 answer

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 11, 2023

I'd suggest testing this out on a different computer. If you have a bunch of browser extensions, that may be a problem. Privacy Badger can sometimes be a bit aggressive.

Failing that, try checking the browser console for any errors that are being produced.

Aaron Baff January 11, 2023

So I did try on another system the IT guy had spare, for a moment, using Chrome and it worked there.

I did turn _off_ both uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger, so they were disabled for the site. Unless Privacy Badger might only look at the domain of requests, rather than of the 'host page' that I'm on?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events