After creating a template page in Confluence, is there a way to see behind the scenes in wikimarkup?

Kristin Hannon January 22, 2013

I want to be able to see the "guts" or wikimarkup language behind pages in Confluence in edit mode? Can I do this? I want to be able to do it because my end goal is to translate it to HTML.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2013

Tools -> View Storage Format. BTW, it isn't wiki markup anymore, it is xhtml

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2013

Install the source editor to get at the xhtml.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2013

Can't install with OnDemand :(.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2013

Oops, missed that tag.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events