After checking the Genesis Wiki there's no mention of adding CUSTOM GRADES to Profile dropdown menus

Christopher Morley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 20, 2018

In Genesis, I Edited the Grade Translations to create CUSTOM Grades which were successfully added to my profile.  However, on the setup screen (or the actually grading screen) the CUSTOM grade type is not presented on the dropdown menus as a Default Grade Type.  There is no way to choose the CUSTOM grades I created.

Is this something an administrator has to do (create a custom profile for me, for example).  It's not at all clear from the Wiki what the procedure is.

Thanks,

Chris Morley

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christopher Morley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 25, 2018

Thank you.  Sorry for the misdirect.  I was sent to this site by the Genesis FAQs.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2018

Actually, we don't know.  None of what you've just described is standard Confluence functionality, so you'll need to explain the App or customisation that has been installed in order to do all of this. 

We're end-users of Atlassian stuff, we don't know your particular system!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events