Advanced Roadmap won't load

Jonathan Kerr January 3, 2023

I keep getting a "Something went wrong" message every time I try to load my plan.  Viewing the logs, I get:

Stack Trace

{"error":"unexpected-error","errorMessages":[],"exception":{"type":"java.util.concurrent.CompletionException","message":"com.atlassian.rm.jpo.env.issues.search.basic.BasicJiraIssueSearchException: com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchException: com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.vsearch.SearchInternalException: Failed to run query","stackTrace":[{"className":"java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture","methodName":"encodeThrowable","line":314},{"className":"java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture","methodName":"completeThrowable","line":319},{"className":"java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply","methodName":"run","line":1702},{"className":"com.atlassian.workcontext.api.WorkContextFunctionWrapper","methodName":"lambda$withContext$0","line":43},

The underlying query loads fine so I don't understand why there'd be a BasicJiraIssueSearchException.  There should really be some more detail in the exception.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2023

Hi @Jonathan Kerr and welcome to the community,

Sorry for asking, but are you on cloud on on premise?

Are you talking about advanced roadmap, or roadmap planner macro on confluence?

The tags you have chosen during the creation of this post, along with what you write on your post, is a little bit confusing.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events