Address several fields in "ConfiForms Rules for Definition" without enumerating them all?

Martin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 26, 2020

Hi All,

is there a way to adress multiple fields in the condition in the "ConfiForms Rules for Definition" makro without enumerating them all?
For example: I have 20 fields as checkboxes and I want to set a value to a textbox if they are all true. Lets name the checkboxes box1 to box20. In the field name in "ConfiForms Rules for Definition" makro i can use regular expressions and write like box[1-20]*. I would like to do the same in the condition like box[1-20]:true instead of writing box1:true AND box2:true...etc.

Thank you in advance,

Martin

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2020

Hi

That is a good feature request and thank you for that. Makes sense

I will add this into our Jira

Alex

Martin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 26, 2020

Hi Alex,

thanks for the answer.

That means that i have to do it like the example above and there is no shorter way?

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2020

Yes, it means you need to specify each field you want to set, there is no mark or regular expressions support in setting values to fields at this moment

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events