Adding other products to an existing OnDemand instance

Chris Buckley February 29, 2012

We have had Jira OnDemand for a couple of months now and we wanted to add other products(Bamboo, Confluence, GreenHopper) to it and after quite some time of reading and trying we were unable to, the most confusing thing is that when I selected "Buy" from MAC and tried to add one of those this is what I got:

If you have an existing Atlassian OnDemand instance, you can add more products to your instance using the "Configure" link under the Licenses section.

After checking the Licenses section I didn't saw any "Configure" link, I'm not sure why is this happening, any help will be appreciated.

2 answers

1 vote
Zu August 27, 2014

Now you can also add products directly from you onDemand instance. Click the cog gear at the top right banner and click Discover new applications. From there you can turn any new applications on and off and it will spin up a new 30 day evaluation for you.

1 vote
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2012
Hi Chris, more detailed instructions are available at http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/ondemand#evaluatingatlassianondemand-9 If you click the + icon next to your existing OnDemand license on the licenses page to expand it you should see a configure link on the right hand side of the page. It's a bit more buried than it probably should be, but hope this helps? Andrew.
Zu August 27, 2014

This is correct, however there is even easier way to do it now straight from teh product cog gear > Descover new applications.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events