Adding my Profile by clicking a Button

C. Sch
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 19, 2019

Hey everybody,

I'm trying to solve the following:

I'm a visitor of a Confluence page, where I'm able to edit. Actually I need to edit a page and link to my profile, while typing: @profile-name.

Now I try to solve the next two Steps (The 2nd step is my aim):

- Setting up a button with the action: Adding my profile name at a specific section on Page

- Same button, but adding my name to a specific subpage at the end or in the beginning. 

Why do I do this? Since the GDPR participants are not allowed to view other participants without submitting a permission to. We try to manage some workshops by confluence, where participants have to link their profiles for the participation-subscription. 

For my aim you can assume, that we start from a page, and every time, when the button will appear, there is subpage named by "participants".

Actually I thought about adding some HTML-Code with javascript code inside. But I don't know how to aim to a subpage, starting the editing mode and add my profile name. 

Does anyone knows a work around, has some suggestions or something else? I'm now allowed to add further addons. 

Thank you :-)

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events